Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to
comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with
1st West Leigh Scouts’ is a registered charity number 285096.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the
accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and
materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors
and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest
extent permitted by law.
3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we
shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
5) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify
that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the
6) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is
subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.